- What are IWBC Workshops?IWBC will offer 12 live and on-demand workshops focused on integrated, offsite, wood-based, and automated construction.
- What is pre-recorded content?Some presentations have been pre-recorded as the presentation cannot be given live during the main agenda. However, many speakers who have chosen to do a pre-recorded session will attend and participate in a live Q&A afterwards.
- Will the IWBC Virtual Experience offer a Keynote?Yes, the IWBC Virtual Experience will feature three Keynote Speakers who will bring innovation and thought-provoking content on key industry themes and challenges. Learn more.
- Which platform is hosting the IWBC Virtual Experience?To ensure you still experience the same high-quality content you expect from our physical events, we have selected a slick, best-in-class platform from Sector Global.
- Can I log in with a smart phone and which devices is the platform compatible with?The best experience will be provided on a laptop or desktop using Chrome or Firefox browsers. You can use a mobile device, however some functionalities may be limited because of the screen size so we encourage you to use a computer. However, if you opt to use a mobile device, ensure you are on a strong Wi-Fi connection, as mobile phone networks are likely not going to have the required internet speed to handle video streaming.
- Will speaker presentation slides be made available after the virtual event?At the conclusion of the event you will be provided with information on how to access the post-event materials, including any recorded sessions we have been given permission to share.
- Do you offer financial assistance to attend the IWBC Virtual Experience?Scholarships have been established for industry professionals who need financial assistance to attend ABX. Learn more.
More FAQ: Attendee FAQs | Exhibitor FAQs | Education FAQs | Registration FAQs